NEWS TODAY

Latest News :
Home » » Goodbye My father

Goodbye My father

Rate it :





Father....
No longer spoken from my lips when I find you at home
Father....
No longer spoken from my lips when I address you
Father....
Not yet arrived in front of me

Man poor but to be rich
Strong men who never cried in front of her children
Great man who never complained and gave up for the sake of their children
Man responsible for protecting his wife and children

Goodbye sir ...
It's still so painful departure
rest wound so deep
Probably will not even be cured

He wanted to meet, look at you, joking and laughing with you and hug you ...

I really miss you sir ...
May you be happy there
May Allah put you in jannah
Aamiin ...

Father...
my pray always
May we met again in jannah
And you will not leave us again

We are here to be strong, as strong as the rock in the ocean
Shall not waver despite the waves hit thousands
We promise, we will be happy here
Until reunited father ..



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Menu

Pages

45ini.blogspot.com

45ini.blogspot.com

About

Popular Posts

TOP
Copyright © 2016. HIT MAN - All Rights Reserved
Distributed by: hit man